Each month our marketing team sends tailored marketing emails to thousands of buyers featuring books that cover unique topic. Moving forward, we will be informing you of the upcoming features in order to give you the opportunity to upload books and images for any books you have which would fit in with that topic. Doing so will ensure that your listing stand out for buyers perusing these pages. Keep in mind that only books with images may be featured on the promotion landing pages.
Here is an example of the layout of a current feature:
- Books by illustrator Arthur Szyk (especially the Haggadah)
- Books by publisher Victor Gollancz until his death
- Books signed by musicians
- Collectible boxing books (focus on eye-catching cover work)
- Collectible books decorated in the Art Nouveau style (focus on eye-catching cover work)
If you have books that fit these features be sure to get them listed and upload images. While we can't promise your book will be included in the feature, adding images increases the chances and also makes your books more attractive to buyers.