In order to make this process easier, we have added a Compare Prices link to the Inventory Management page:
1. Sign on to your Members Menu
2. Click on the link "Your Books" and then "List and maintain your books"
3. Search for the book that you would like to use the Price Comparison for and click "View Items"
4. Click "Compare Prices" underneath the price of your chosen book
A page will then open with the lowest and the highest prices currently found on the site for books which match the book you have searched for.
Tips and tricks:
- To widen the scope of the comparison, we would recommend that as few fields as possible are filled in the search table. To see how the system has searched for comparable books and amend the criteria, click on the link "Refine Results" and change the search criteria.
- Similarly, if you are using this tool at the time of creating your new listings, we would recommend that you compare the price before entering the book description (eg. click on Compare Prices straight after entering the Title and Author)